BACK TO THE 80s, 90s & 00s FESTIVAL 2021Cattows Farm Weddings, Normanton Lane, Heather, Coalville, UK
THE UK'S BIGGEST 80s, 90s & 00s FESTIVAL!
WE ARE BACK! Join us for the most outrageous trip down memory lane. 4 days of nonstop nostalgia with all the very best original acts from the 80s, 90s & 00s! Filled with like-minded people and infused with our unique festival ethos, you can feel relaxed and just let yourself go!
The full list of which days acts are playing will be published soon, However, we can tell you that AQUA will be performing on the Saturday Night!
This will be the BIGGEST and BEST event we have ever put on! We are adding an extra night on Thursday too...So, get the date in your diary, book the babysitter, and put the holiday requests in now! This is a camping festival, however, we also offer other accommodation options and limited day tickets are available. (Please see the TICKET OPTIONS section below)
TICKET OPTIONS: We offer a number of different ticket types, please take the time to review this section to help you pick the right ticket for you. All of our weekend tickets are for either 3 or 4 nights.
SPREAD PAYMENT OPTIONS
We are pleased to provide 3 very simple options for booking your festival experience.
Option 1: Pay in Full
Simply pick the package you want, pay and you're sorted.
Option 2 : Deposit + 3 monthly payments
Pay a 25% deposit of the total cost when booking and then pay the rest off over 3 easy monthly payments.
Option 3 : Deposit + 6 monthly payments
Pay a 25% deposit of the total cost when booking and then pay the rest off over 6 easy monthly payments.
You can buy a ticket for any of the festival days. You will not be permitted into the campsite with a day ticket. You must leave the site at the end of the day. Please make sure you select the correct day when booking. Please note: If you want to come for more than 1 day it may work out cheaper to buy and weekend ticket. There is no obligation to camp on site. Many guests order weekend tickets and stay offsite at night.
This is our most popular ticket type. Standard camping tickets include the use of the campsite and entrance to the event field. You must bring your own tent. The following campsite facilities are also included in the ticket:
- Campsite Water Points
- Campsite Toilets
- Campsite Showers (FREE TO USE)
- Campsite Food and Drink Stalls
4 NIGHTS CAMPING: Guests are permitted to attend the event from Thursday 12th August 2021.
3 NIGHTS CAMPING: Guests are permitted to attend the event from Friday 13th August 2021.
**You can not attend Thursday night with only a 3-night ticket. ALL camping guests are required to leave the site on Monday 16th August 2021 before 11 am**
VIP WEEKEND CAMPING:
VIP Tickets include all the benefits of standard camping tickets and include the use of the campsite and entrance to the event field. You must bring your own tent. You also get access to the VIP area in the main arena.
The VIP Area includes:
- Raised Viewing Platform
- Private Arena Bar
- Luxury Seating Area
- VIP Toilets in the Arena
- Free Event Lanyard
CARAVAN / CAMPERVAN PITCH
If you wish to bring your own caravan, camper van, motorhome, or trailer tent you will need to book a pitch space. We offer pitch spaces with and without electrical hookups. You only need 1 pitch pass per caravan. You are welcome to bring an awning for your van but no separate tents, tents, and caravans/camper vans must be kept separate. Gas bottles are permitted if fully fitted within the caravan/camper van. No portable gas bottles, canisters, or similar are permitted. This also applies to motorhomes and trailer tents. The caravan site includes:
- Water Points
- Free Showers
- Chemical Disposal Points
- Optional electric hookups (These are an additional charge and must be ordered before the event)
Important: Everyone staying in the vehicle will need a weekend camping ticket to enter the event.
LUXURY GLAMPING PACKAGES (FESTIVAL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY)
Looking for a complete weekend of relaxation? Then leave the tent at home and let us take care of all your accommodation needs. Our packages have been designed to sleep up to 5 people in each tent and include all the luxury comforts needed for any keen festival-goer. With all glamping packages, each person staying in the tent will also require a weekend camping entry ticket to attend the festival.
- 4 NIGHTS PACKAGE : This package is for up to 5 people per tent. Guests are permitted to attend the event from Thursday 12th August 2021.
- 3 NIGHTS PACKAGE : This package is for up to 5 people per tent. Guests are permitted to attend the event from Friday 13th August 2021.
- ALL GUESTS MUST CHECK OUT BEFORE 11AM ON MONDAY 16th AUGUST 2021
GLAMPING PLUS PACKAGE:
5 Metre Luxury Bell Tent for up to 5 people
- Internal decoration including foliage, fairy lights & LED tea light chandeliers
- Bunting around tent
- FREE VIP Car Parking, closest possible to Glamping Village
- Exclusive toilets for Glampers only
- Luxury Pamper Suite including mirrors, hairdryers & straighteners
- 24 hour, warm, luxury power showers exclusive to Glampers
- Onsite Glamping reception
- Free phone charging available within glamping village
- Luxury Hot Tub experience with Prosecco
- Coir carpeted flooring
- 2 x free bottles of wine per tent
- Single luxury raised airbeds for up to 5 people (welcome to bring own airbeds, please let us know in advance)
- 1 Multi-Pack of Toilet Roll
- Storage box with lamp
- Welcome mat & rug
- Full English breakfast or continental breakfast every morning for each Glamper
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WE DO NOT SUPPLY BEDDING. PLEASE ALSO READ THE FAQ SECTION FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT GLAMPING PACKAGES.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND FAQ'S (PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE)
There is 24-hour secure car parking available at this event. There is also a dedicated drop-off & pick-up area. There is no charge to use the drop-off & pick-up area, however, if you wish to park your car while attending the festival, there will be a charge.
CAR PARKING (Payable on arrival - CASH ONLY) - 24hr security
4 DAY CAR PARKING - £15
3 DAY CAR PARKING - £10
1 DAY CAR PARKING - £5
DO NOT LEAVE VALUABLES IN YOUR CAR - We are not responsible for lost or stolen valuables or vehicles.
Q. Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There is no age limit to the festival, however, you will require a form of ID to purchase alcohol if you look under 25. Anyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a paying adult.
Q. Can I bring a picnic into the event arena?
No, unfortunately, NO FOOD OR DRINK CAN BE TAKEN INTO THE EVENT ARENA. With the exception of sealed bottles of WATER and baby food. An empty container to fill at our free water points is also welcome. We have a wide range of food vendors within the main arena.
Q. Will there be any gluten-free or vegetarian/vegan food available?
Yes, all will be available.
Q. Can I bring food into the campsite?
Yes, you can bring as much food as you like with you into the campsite.
Q. Is there a limit to the amount of alcohol I can take to the event?
Alcohol can only be taken into the campsite, no alcohol can be taken into the main arena.
If you are camping for 4 NIGHTS you may bring into the campsite up to:
16 x 440ml cans of lager/cider/beer
16 x 250ml cans of premix spirit drinks
4-litres of boxed wine
6 litres of cider/lager/beer in plastic bottles or metal kegs
If you are camping for 3 NIGHTS you may bring into the campsite up to:
12 x 440ml cans of lager/cider/beer
12 x 250ml cans of premix spirit drinks
3-litres of boxed wine
5 litres of cider/lager/beer in plastic bottles or metal kegs
Plastic or glass bottled spirits are not allowed.
All alcohol must be brought with you on arrival at the festival. There is NO RE-ENTRY with alcohol. For safety reasons, no glass can be brought on site. No opened bottles can be brought on to the site – you can bring sealed plastic bottles of water or soft drinks. Any opened bottles will be confiscated on entry to the festival. Alcohol is for personal consumption only. 18+ only, ID checks may take place upon entry, those found to be under 18 will have alcohol confiscated.
Q. I haven't received my booking confirmation and/or E-ticket, what do I do?
If you haven't received your booking confirmation, the most common reason is that you have typed in your email address incorrectly on your order. All booking confirmations are sent to the Ticket Buyer's email address. Please email [email protected] if your digital ticket can't be found.
Q. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, tickets can be downloaded onto any smartphone, however, tickets can be printed out if you do not have a smartphone.
Q. What is the refund policy?
Refunds will only be given if the event is cancelled due to the fault of our own and the event cannot be rescheduled.
Q. The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, the information does not need to match the attendee.
Q. What age is a child ticket?
A child's ticket is age 6 - 16, any child under the age of 6 is free and does not require a ticket. All children need to be accompanied by a paying adult.
Q. Can I bring my dog?
We're afraid no dogs or other animals are allowed on-site, with the exception of guide dogs.
Q. I'm arriving at a different time to my friends, can I save them a camping pitch?
We cannot guarantee pitches can be saved, if you wish to camp next to each other, we advise arriving together.
Q. Can I park my car next to my tent?
No, all cars must stay in the car park for safety reasons.
Q. How far is the car park from the campsite?
It's only a few minute's walk from the car park. If you have a lot of items to carry we recommend bringing a wheelbarrow/trolley to help.
Q. What can I bring instead of a gas stove? (NO GAS IS ALLOWED)
Coal bbq's and disposable bbq's are permitted as long as they are raised off the ground when in use and fully extinguished after. We also allow Greenheat Base Camp Cookers, solid fuel stoves, firelighters, and firelighter stoves. No gas fuelled bbq's or gas camping stoves are permitted.
Q. Can I bring my caravan or campervan along to the event?
Yes, you will need to purchase a caravan/campervan pitch pass. You are welcome to bring and awning for your van but no separate tents, tents and caravans/campervans must be kept separate. Gas bottles are permitted if fully fitted within the caravan/campervan. No portable gas bottles, canisters or similar are permitted. This also applies to motorhomes and trailer tents.
Important: Everyone staying in the vehicle will need a weekend camping ticket to enter the event.
Q. Are there any electric hookups available?
Yes, but these are an additional cost and only for caravans/campervans guests. Please select the hookup pitch ticket option at checkout.
Q. Can I go visit my friends in the Caravan/Campervan site if I'm camping?
No, general camping are not permitted into the Caravan / Campervan area.
Q. What can't I bring to the event?
No gas bottles, canisters or similar
No goods for unauthorised trading
No items which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
No Chinese/sky lanterns
No drones or professional video recording equipment
No fire pits
No illegal substances, legal highs or herbal highs
No portable laser equipment or pens
Q. Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email [email protected] for any enquiries.
Q. What is the refund policy?
Refunds will only be given if the event is canceled due to a fault of our own and the event cannot be rescheduled. In the unlikely event of the festival being rescheduled all purchased tickets will be validated for the new dates.
Please only arrive on the day(s) you have purchased a ticket for. Day ticket holders are not permitted into the campsites and must leave the site at the end of the day.
Glamping Terms and Conditions
- A £100 damage deposit is payable upon arrival per tent. This amount will be refunded on departure after our team have inspected the tent for cleanliness and any damages. We ask that you please leave the tents as you found them on arrival. If you find any fault or damages to the tent upon arrival please inform a member of our team immediately or you may be charged. If the damage is more than £100 you will be informed and charged accordingly.
- A waiver will need to be signed upon arrival to the event. This will detail the terms and conditions of staying in our glamping village. If you would like to see a copy of this waiver before you arrive please email [email protected]
- Any cancellations will be charged at full price, refunds will only be given should the event be cancelled due to a fault of our own and where it cannot be rescheduled.
- You must not use any of the following inside our tents at any time: Fires, stoves (including gas stoves), portable heating or similar equipment, kettles, fridges, hair dryers or other high power-intensive equipment.
- Smoking is not permitted inside our tents, please use the designated smoking areas.
- The consumption of illegal drugs is prohibited on all parts of the site, if found in possession you will be asked to leave the site immediately.
- A weekend camping and entry ticket must be purchased per person, without a festival ticket the glamping tickets become invalid.
- No Refunds to be given at any time
- We are NOT responsible for problems outside of our control.
James Dean Events Group Ltd