You have reached the damage deposit payment page for our luxury glamping village for the Bearded Theory Festival 2024.
You will need to pay £100 refundable deposit for each tent you have booked for the event. Please enter the same contact name that was used when purchasing your Glamping tent; this enables us to link your deposit payment with your current Glamping booking.
All deposit tickets will be refunded after the event once our team have inspected the tent for cleanliness and damages. The payment will be processed through On Tick from our head office.
Damage/Cleaning & Deposit Waiver - Glamping 2024
**Occupation of our glamping tents are strictly limited to a maximum of 5 people unless you have purchased a specific 7man bell tent **
Damages to belongings
Tipis for Weddings cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any personal belongings, or for injury sustained by any member of the party during their stay with Tipis for Weddings. Tipis for Weddings excludes liability for loss or damage to any belongings or for death or injury sustained to the visitor or their party unless it is caused by negligence or default which breaches Tipis for Weddings duty. The visitor and any member of the party shall be liable for any damages, claims, costs, losses and expenses incurred by Tipis for Weddings arising from the customer's use of the accommodation.
No pets are allowed on site or in our glamping accommodation. Registered Guide dogs for the blind and hearing dogs for the deaf will be accepted; however proof of disability may be required.
Tipis for Weddings and staff reserve the right to enter the accommodation at any reasonable time for reasonable cause. This includes the undertaking of unforeseen (internal and external) remedial repairs together with any external redecoration for which access to the inside of the accommodation may be required. The visitor must allow Tipis for Weddings staff to enter the accommodation to inspect the state of it, on reasonable notice, except in the case of an emergency where access will be granted immediately.
- The visitor agrees to keep the accommodation in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the booking and shall pay Tipis for Weddings any costs that have been incurred due to damages, breakages and any additional cleaning services required. All breakages and damages must be reported as soon as possible. If the visitor and their party notice any breakages before their stay then they must report it immediately, failure to do so may result in charges.
- The visitor agrees to ensure that the accommodation is left reasonably clean and tidy. Waste bags will be provided within the tent; we ask that you please use these for any waste accumulated during the event and placed outside of the tent prior to check out. - - - The visitor agrees to pay an additional reasonable charge to cover the expense of additional cleaning required.
- The Visitor and party must not use the accommodation for any dangerous, offensive or illegal activities or carry out any act that is a nuisance to other Tipi customers. Smoking, cooking or open fires are not permitted within the tents or within 1m of the tent.
- In the event of severe weather the glamping accommodation will be vacated to comply with Health and Safety procedures; however no refunds will be given.
- The visitor agrees to adhere to the arrival and departure times, any stay that extends the agreed period will be subject to a charge being made. If the visitor has any worries or queries about arrival and departure times then Tipis for Weddings staff must be informed at the earliest available opportunity.
- The visitor agrees to pay a £100 damage deposit per tent; which is payable prior to arrival via our online ticketing platform On Tick. This amount will be refunded from the office after the event and once our team has inspected the tent for any damages. If you find any fault or damages to the tent upon arrival please inform a member of our team immediately or you may be charged. If the damage is more than £100 you will be informed and charged accordingly.
- Should the visitor find on arrival that there is a problem or cause for complaint, the visitor should immediately contact one of the Tipis for Weddings staff members. Reasonable steps will be taken to assist the visitor and ensure that they have an acceptable standard of accommodation.
- Tipis for Weddings reserve the right to ask the visitor and their party to leave the glamping accommodation without compensation if deemed necessary due to a severe breach by the visitor or party.
- I agree to never place or use a disposable BBQ inside the glamping accommodation; as this may cause carbon monoxide poisoning and possibly death.
By accepting this waiver I agree to all of the above.